CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

I found the address!!




It is the Sousa family. We are now in Tallahassee, FL. It is very enjoyable. Kris is love going to school at FSU and of course, all of the football games. Kelsey is enjoying her school and dance. Erin is mommy's little helper. Sara is just as sweet as can be. she does have the chicken pox now. Poor thing!! I just stay busy all of the time. Thank you Adrianne for setting this page for me. We miss everyone. Come and visit.

5 comments:

Karen and John said...

I am so glad that you have a blogspot that I can check out. I can't even believe that you have 3 girls, they are so beautiful!! My blogspot address is www.johnandkarenparry.blogspot.com
I also love all of your emails and pictures that you send out to everyone, I always get excited whenever I get one. Sorry I am lousy at replying though, blogs are easier ways to keep in contact with people.

Carrie Maseda said...

Yaaaay you have a blog! I am so excited; it will be nice being able to keep up with you and your family! The girls are growing up soooooo fast!

Marci said...

Hey, it is a roomie reunion! :) I too (like Karen) have my own little blog....it is marciolsen.blogspot.com
Feel free to look at it when you have the time (which won't be often with three adorable little girls!)
Love you Bon! I do need to save money and come out for a visit!

Mortensen Family said...

it's about time you get with it. you seem to have figured it out too. lets see some pictures of the chicken pox. how is she doing? other girls have it yet? can't wait to see you all. 2 weeks.

Adrianne said...

It's about time you started using your blog!! The girls are adorable and I hope baby Sara is doing alright!