CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where does the time go!

Man it has been forever since i have posted. So since Thanksgiving we have been on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, been home for the holidays and got ready for school to start again. The cruise was fun but I was sick most of the time (sea sick) no fun. It was the worst birthday ever, even though I didn't get to lay down most of the day. WE know that is always PLUS!! Then Christmas was a lot of fun at Grandma's and Nana's. It was nice to be around the family for the holidays. We even got to be with Valerie for a little while. My girls miss and love her very much. Good Luck on getting a job Valerie. Kris and Kelsey have started back at school. So far Kris's schedule is much better than last semester. We love having him around. I hope that everyone had a great HOLIDAY SEASON! Sorry I wasn't able to get out a Christmas card this year, maybe next year. We love you!! The computer wont let me upload pictures. I will try later.

3 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Come on Bon. We need the pictures so Natalie can tell me how much she misses the girls. When are you guys coming out to visit and play? We miss you and love you.

Marci said...

Bon-
That stinks that you were sick on your cruise and had a horrible birthday. BUMMER! I hope that all the bad luck is behind you and now the rest of your year will be great! I'm glad that Kris' semester at school is better so you and the girls can see him more often. That's a good thing! Hey...and if you're ever in Utah...stop on in! :)

Marissa said...

How cool that you got to go on a cruise...sorry you got sea sick though. I like what you've done with your blog, it looks pretty!